The success of EcoMart depends on having a band of willing volunteers who will give their time, be it a little or a lot, to help move the project along . All of us at Ecomart are committed to developing strong connections between local producers of goods and consumers and will appreciate you joining us.
Please email email@example.com and let us know if you would be interested in doing any of the following:
- Making Phone Calls
- Distributing leaflets and putting flyers on noticeboards in your area
- Sorting groceries at the Lismore Centre on Fridays between 10.30 and 2pm.
- Would you be interested in delivering orders in your area on your way home? (You may receive payment for this)
- Manning a pick up point in your area for half an hour on Friday afternoon
- Writing newsletters, press articles, helping with publicity
- Computer data entry
- Software and website development
- Helping to manage and plan the expansion of EcoMart
- Do you have a current or former occupation that may give you useful skills?
- Anything else you might be able to help with?
Please phone 66899375 if you have any questions.